Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Table Top Tuesday....

Good Morning,
I'm participating with Marty @ a Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday!
This tablescape is something that just came to me
I basically used leftover materials..

















Last year I used the birds on a "fall" tree if you look
closely you can see on the bottom of the bird a silver
clip and i just clipped them to the trees branches I
found them at Garden Ridge in the Christmas section..






























that soup tureen was one of the best
pieces I've purchased for my fall collection
I just love the color and it's a great
substantial size...

















I'm trying to do better with my blogging
so just bare with me :) Have a GREAT
Day!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a lovely vignette. Love the pretty autumn florals and the candles are beautiful. The little bird is so pretty. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete