Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick trip to Savanna Ga!

Hey Y'all :)
My hubby and I took a quick trip
to Savannah Georgia this weekend.
We had a very nice time, we're hardly
ever without the kids but this time we
were! We enjoyed a great church service
and took in some sites. Also we ate at Lady & Sons
will post those pics later....great food!













I just love plants! wished they felt the same way about me :)
i try to have a green thumb sometimes without much
success! Here is a pic of an urn in front of a store
beautiful tropical plant inside....





















I personally don't like to take pics so I tried to get
alot of my hubby:) here is is walking down the street
we were trying to find the restaurant.....













OH! I'm about to get left..........WAIT FOR ME!!!













the next pics are of some old buildings downtown.I wished we
had more time to just look and look butmaybe next summer
we can go and just take our time.i love to look at old buildings!























































I thought this plant was so beautiful...don't know what
it is ..looks tropical also :)







































































we stopped on this little bridge to take pics of the river...
I personally don't do heights! so i took a few shots and
got off :(







































carriage rides....


























like i said i have a few more pics to come..just enjoyed
the time away and was glad the weather was nice..even
early in the morning it wasn't cold...that's what i love!
Well I hope you all have a GREAT week!
Happy Decorating,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment