Friday, November 13, 2009

Making a "word" wall....

Hey y'all....

Ok last weekend I was at my local Big Lots
( love that store)and noticed that they had the
"words/sayings" that youcan put on your wall....
now why didn't I think of this? soI purchased a can....






















































so I decided I'd go ahead and put this on the wall...
there were2 places I was thinking about but decided
to put them here...


on this blank wall over the piano...this area needed
"something"..i'd been thinking about some wrought
iron pieces from Hobby Lobby but oh well...
this was cheaper...so here goes...........

here's what it looked like just outta the can...


 on the wall...

and here's what it looks like finished....
as you'll probably notice like Idid...
I put too much spacing! so I looked
at the instructions again and tried to use
a hair dryer to remove it and it won't
budge ! :( my friend told me that I might be
able to remove it with some alcohol)....
but wait till hubby sees wonder what
he's gonna say...gulp :)


I realize now that I should have put JOYOUS under
HOLIDAYS maybe...and I was thinking that I
always get another symbol of some kind and put in
that space....hmmm...

this maybe up all year...forever if I can't get it down..
has anyone out there ever used this product and have
you had trouble getting it down??? Well I hope you
all have a happy and safe weekend...it's gonna be
pretty my way.

Happy Decorating,
Andrea











No comments:

Post a Comment