Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall decorations for the kitchen....



This is a red cabinet my sister-in-law gave us...well me! you know men
don't care about stuff like this! :) and I just love it... she had it sitting in her
garage ....can you believe it...I was so happy to get it....

and.... its one of the many things that I decorate when the seasons change...



got the pumpkin vine at Hobby Lobby..wanted one last year and waited too
late.... as I often do...

I have another vine in the family room which i'll post later...






aren't these chickens cute! got them last year on clearance from my
other FAVORITE store...Pier 1 !!!










see this cabinet was screaming for some decorations!



on to the kitchen...would love to do something with the cabinets...paint
them a color but my husband might not be to happy..

wouldn't they look good painted RED....WHITE...or if i had the nerve BLACK? :)




and YES...crossing my fingers for stainless steel appliances one day!







see the pumpkin tucked in? got them (there another one across the room)
at Hobby Lobby and if you could see the back of it it's empty...it's cut in half
if you can imagine...hollow on the other side so it can be hung on a wall...
neat huh? I thought so for $6.....









pumpkin on the other side that I was telling you about...


sign says GIVE THANKS...got it at Fred's on clearance last year...


need to glue the stem back on this pumpkin...it's been tossed around
in the attic...:)








just HAD to have a red tea kettle..















I'm really enjoying blogging more that I thought I would..maybe it's
giving me a sense of accomplishment...

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and will continue to have a blessed week!


Happy Decorating,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment