Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorations for the kitchen.............

I seem to be showing my Christmas
decorations in stages :) so with that
said here the kitchen!


















the "wrapped"gifts on top are just empty boxes
I had...sometimes I use empty detergant and
pizza boxes...it works!














I am really surprised that this sign hasn't gotten
knocked down yet...this is a opening over looking
the family room....














and here are some more "presents" over the kitchen
cabinets...with peppermint paper plates!














the other side.........



































the "present" you see here is a empty box also :)






















a little wreath for the pantry door.....


a reindeer for the garage door....                          



I'm still adding touches here and there...seems like
every day I'm doing something...but it's fun though!
Happy Decorating,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment